Sunday, May 5, 2013

Iron Man 3 Review

Iron Man Returns Again
I really enjoyed Iron Man 3.

It was exciting, funny and was really well acted.

Iron Man returns with PTSD after the events of the Avengers and is creates a ton of new suits. Meanwhile, the Mandarin is threatening the United States and eventually goes after Tony Stark.

The plot has many twists and turns that we'll keep you on the edge of your seat. However, the villain's origin and motivations are kinda lame. Speaking of the villain, you will never guess the plot twist they gave us. Some people might get angry over it, but I ended up enjoying it.

The actors performances are great. Robert Downey Jr. once again brings the charm as Tony Stark and gives convincing PTSD syndromes. All the characters give good portrayals of their characters and are able to emote well.

I saw the film in 2D and I'm glad I did. The film has no scenes that would look impressive in 3D.

So all in all, Iron Man 3 was another great addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

8.5 out of 10


Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment