Friday, April 5, 2013

Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake Issue 4 Review


Lumpy Space Prince becomes ultra-handsome.

I believe I understand the angle Natasha Allegri is working towards. She wants to put all the major gender-swapped characters in the comic because there isn't enough time in the TV specials for them.

Take this issue for example. This entire issue was based around Lumpy Space Prince stealing Fionna's wand sword in order to become beautiful.

This issue is fun because, well, Lumpy Space Prince is ultra-fun and hilarious to read about because he is the gender-swap of Lumpy Space Princess, and he has the same personality as her too.

We don't completely ignore the Flame Prince plot here. We learn more about what Ice Queen has done to him and it's a very clever and interesting and left me wondering how it the plot will turn out.

 I like this issue very much and I have no major complaints about it.

8.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment