Monday, March 25, 2013

"Ninja Turtles" Cast Announced


Meet the new lean, green ninja team!


I just found out who are going to play the Ninja Turtles in "Ninja Turtles."


(Thanks to "ccraft" from Comic Vine for this picture.)

So as it stands

Leonardo
Some dude who appeared in one episode of "Parks and Recreation"

Raphael
The American Idol Aquaman

Donatello
A guy who always plays minor film roles, the biggest of which was playing Cindy Lou Who's brother in "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas."

Michelangelo
The only actor who had in major roles in movies and TV shows I've actually seen.

So while the cast isn't that famous, I don't believe anyone can name the suit actors from the original movies without having to look them up, so it's really not that big of a deal.

On a positive note, this movie is using motion-capture and these guys kinda look like their respective turtle roles.

On a negative note however, I'm not sure these guys can do the stunt work needed. Alan Ritchman is probably a trained stuntman and maybe Noel Fisher has done stunt work in films and shows I haven't seen, but I don't think Jeremy Howard has done any type of stunt work in his films and Pete Ploszek is a complete nobody in the acting world.

Leave your opinion in the comments.

(Like me on Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment